All over the globe, people love drinking tea as a beverage. And it’s very simple to make. All you need to do is pour hot water on tea leaves, let them steep, and serve. But aside from being a choice beverage, teas have also been praised for having several health benefits. These include preventing cell damage and lowering heart disease risks. Some experts also say that teas may have slimming effects. This is what led to the idea of slim tea. Slim teas are purported to enhance the loss of excess weight loss, as well as help fight stubborn belly fat. Other common names for slim tea include diet tea, dieters’ tea, slim drink, and slimming tea. But then, how does slimming tea even work? Read on, we will explain to you.
Many people who advertise slimming teas will tell you that these teas can help cleanse your system and promote weight loss. Generally, slimming tea works through a simple mechanism. It typically would stimulate digestion and aid metabolism. Some teas also rid impurities off the body. That is to say, slim teas come in many varieties. While all the varieties target weight loss, some are more effective than others. And there are fake products that don’t work too. More so, some effective slim tea varieties also contain potentially unsafe ingredients. The world of slim teas is indeed interesting to explore.
How Does Slim Tea Help You Lose Weight?
Slim drink ingredients are of 3 main types. Some are appetite suppressants, some are fat blockers, and some are metabolism boosters. The ingredients in a slim drink will determine its mechanism of action. That is, how it would work in your body.
Essentially, experts say that slimming tea works through natural ingredients to do 3 major things:
- Help in suppressing appetite
- Assist the body to release toxins
- Aid the body in burning more calories
Different natural ingredients that exert these effects on the body can be found in diet tea. Some people say this is a fad but science has proven it to be true. Let’s explain in more details, the things that slim tea does to promote weight loss:
- It reduces fat storage in the human body by helping to lose it up. Natural ingredients that exert this function include extracts of green trees and bitter orange, as well as ginger root, among others.
- Green tea compounds, such as catechins and polyphenols are antioxidants. They not only help the body to burn fat but they also protect it from several diseases. Antioxidants flush harmful chemicals and toxins out of the body.
- Aside from washing out toxins, some compounds in dieters’ tea improve the body’s metabolism. This, in turn, leads to burning more calories, as well as shedding fat deposits.
- Certain appetite-suppressing compounds are also present in slimming tea. They will make you eat less. You wouldn’t eat much before your body gives satisfaction signals to your brain. This means you will be eating lesser calories while you burn more.
- Appetite suppression also comes with reduced cravings. This means you would find it quite easier to avoid the temptation to eat fries, candy bars, and so on during your free time. Your stomach would be full. That way, you can eat a healthy, balanced diet that promotes a healthy weight.
Other Potential Benefits of Slim Drink
Slimming tea has several other benefits aside from weight loss. Some of them include lower disease risks, anti-aging benefits, and many more. Let’s show you some of them:
- Your blood tests will show lower cholesterol levels when you drink slimming tea. Some active compounds in tea leaves help regulate cholesterol levels.
- Drinking diet tea is a natural way to give your energy a boost. Energy levels will soar when you drink dieters’ tea.
- Some of its compounds improve immune functions.
- Slim drink reduces the glycemic index of heavy metals. What does this mean? It means that your body would secrete less insulin after the meal. This is good for regulating blood glucose and preventing diabetes. Just drink the tea after eating and that’s it.
- Due to their detox effects, slim tea would also make your skin look younger. When toxins are removed, your skin would glow and your entire body system would be healthier.
- Slim tea could be your one-stop answer to several beauty problems, including dull skin, acne, skin blemishes, and others. Surprisingly, experts tell us that diet tea might also help in treating eczema.
- It regulates blood pressure.
- Science has proven that slimming tea also lowers the risks for cancer, osteoporosis, stroke, and many old age diseases.
- Regularly consuming slim drinks also promotes oral health.
- It also suppresses nausea and pain, as well as provides calming effects.
The Best Diet Tea Ingredients
We have listed the top-notch diet tea ingredients below. These ingredients will give you the best results and health benefits:
1. Green tea
This ingredient is an all-rounder health booster. It is very effective for weight loss, and this is backed by scientific evidence. It also has natural anti-inflammatory compounds that can combat inflammatory issues from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
That’s not all. Green tea also happens to be a potent natural remedy for obesity. The antioxidants it contains also help suppress hunger and food cravings.
This herb is a renowned relaxant. As such, it reduces bloating by exerting relaxing effects on gut muscles. It is good for detoxification, reducing calorie absorption, and shedding off weight.
Peppermint sure tastes great. Its taste makes it easier to drink otherwise bitter slim tea. But aside from its taste, peppermint also soothes stress and mental anxiety. It also supports proper digestive functions and helps keep vital organs, such as the liver and gallbladder running smoothly.
This herb reduces bloating, relieves constipation, and generally boosts gut functions. More, it contains powerful antioxidants too.
5. Senna leaf
This leaf has mild detox effects, suppresses appetite, and supports weight loss. It also enhances the digestive system.
If you want a powerful and effective slim tea, look for one that contains these ingredients. But make sure that as you drink diet tea, you also eat a healthy and balanced diet, exercise regularly, and sleep well daily.